Best Price for big recharged hot water bag Supply to Roman
Best Price for big recharged hot water bag Supply to Roman Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is superior, Service is supreme, Reputation is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clients for Best Price for big recharged hot water bag Supply to Roman, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Eindhoven , Bandung , Philippines , Due to the stability of our products, timely supply and our sincere service, we are able to sell our products not only over the domestic market, but also exported to countries and regions, including the Middle East, Asia, Europe and other countries and regions. At the same time, we also undertake OEM and ODM orders. We will do our best to serve your company, and establish a successful and friendly cooperation with you.
Fully Automatic Rotary Cup Filling and Sealing Machine for industrial use. Made in USA. This machine is designed and built around the container’s dimensions. Lead time is around 10 to 12 weeks. For more information, please visit us at www.helionex.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Packing Machine is designed to index, dispense or fill plastic cups with a variety of food/drink products, covering the cup with an aluminum-type of lid and seals it into the cup, prints the expiration date on them and handle them to an operator to then be packed. All these steps are totally automatic performed. The filling station has an integrated pump system suitable to dispense low-density (liquids) food and beverage products such as water, fruit juice, fruit extracts, tea, liquid coffee, vitamin drinks, milk, yogurt, flan, jelly, etc. In the same way, the filling station is able to dispense high-viscosity (semi-liquids) food and beverage products such as: cream cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, chocolate, sour cream, salsas, mustard, syrups, peanut butter, soup, hot sauce, fruit toppings, ice cream, honey, butter, rice pudding, jams and so on. The machine is designed to use commercial standard size conical-shape type of polypropylene plastic cups with 250 c.c. capacity (250 mL or 8.4 OZ). The sealing station is a system that seals the aluminum lids into the cups by applying controlled heat and pressure to both pieces. Aluminum lids are covered in a thermo sealing material and have a standard size of 81 mm diameter. This machine designed and made in USA, is very simple to operate and works in a synchronized intermittent motion and the stations are easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance. Output speed can go up to 1200 cups per hour.
The machine is rugged constructed to guarantee a long service life. Most of the body is built with stainless steel 304 (SS304) and food grade stainless steel (SS316) is used for all parts in contact with products. Its operation is totally automatic; comprises of mechanical, pneumatic and electronic parts controlled by an integrated industrial computer (PLC). Each station is equipped with an electronic sensor system that guarantee a permanent monitored parameters such as the sealing temperature, air pressure, positioning and synchronization of mechanism, product filling level among other parameters. In addition, these sensors avoid loss of packing material (product, lids or cups) in case that you are short on any of these during production.
Stations and process sequence description
The RFS-900 basically comprises of the following components:
Feed out system
Operation sequence is fully controlled from the control panel. Working sequence is as follows:
1. Cup falling: Automatic cup feeder device dispenses cups into index plate cavities one by one.
2. Sensor inspects for cup. The machine will stop if it doesn’t detect a cup in the index plate cavity. More cups will need to be loaded in the cup feeder in order to continue operation.
3. Index plate cavity rotates and cup is accurately positioned under the filling station.
4. Filling: The amount of product to dispense is set by a simple adjustment of the length of the piston stroke. Once the filling range is set, the filler will dispense accurately and repeatedly.
5. Sensor inspects for product/liquid filled in the cup. The machine will stop if it doesn’t detect product into the cup. More product/liquid needs to be loaded into the hoper in order to continue operation.
6. Index plate cavity rotates and cup is accurately positioned under the lidding station.
7. Lids are sucked from lid feeder magazine and placed on top of the cups. When sensor detects a missing lid, it stops the machine until more lids are dispensed on the lid feeder.
8. Index plate cavity rotates and cup is accurately positioned under the sealing station.
9. Thermosealer head is positioned on the lid and applies heat and pressure to seal up the thermo sealable lid into the cup. Temperature of the sealing head is monitored and controlled automatically by the adjustable PID.
10. Index plate cavity rotates and cup is accurately positioned under the coding or over-lid station.
11. Date coding: Machine provides a command to an external CIJ/Injet printer (Not included) to print expiration date and/or tags.
12. Feed-out system aligns and delivers end product to the output plates in line to be picked up by operator.
13. End of cycle. System resets and cycle restarts.