Discount Price electric hot water bag/electric heat bag/heat massage bag/electric warm bag to Albania Factories
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:NUANYI Model Number:NY005 classification:hand warmer stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag) Product name:electric hot water bag Item name:electric warm bag weight:1.4kg Style:custom size:26*18cm Material: Flannelette,PVC Voltage:220V(110v) Power:380w Charge time:8-15min Warm time:3-8 hours Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory Approved Certificate:CE ROHS Wire length:75(80)cm Maxim...
Discount Price electric hot water bag/electric heat bag/heat massage bag/electric warm bag to Albania Factories Detail:
|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag)|
|Product name:electric hot water bag|
|Item name:electric warm bag|
|Warm time:3-8 hours|
|Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory|
|Approved Certificate:CE ROHS|
Product detail pictures:
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" would be the persistent conception of our corporation to the long-term to establish collectively with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for Discount Price electric hot water bag/electric heat bag/heat massage bag/electric warm bag to Albania Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lithuania , Slovakia , Estonia , To have much more enterprise. ompanions, we've got updated the item list and seek for optimistic co-operation. Our web-site shows the latest and complete information and facts about our goods list and company. For further acknowledge, our consultant service group in Bulgaria will reply to all of the inquiries and complications immediately. They're going to make their finest effort to meet buyers need. Also we support the delivery of absolutely free samples. Business visits to our business in Bulgaria and factory are generally welcome for a win-win negotiation. Hope to expertise a happy company co-operation perform with you.
Video demonstrating the set up for using the DIY Colon Irrigator (Higginson Syringe). As the video demonstrates, it’s simple to use whilst seated on the toilet.
Directions for use
What you’ll need;
– 1.5 – 2 liter plastic or glass water bottle
– snug fitting household rubber or latex gloves
– Lubricant (i.e aloe vera gel, coconut oil or any other natural lubricant).
– 1 large bath towel
– Masking tape or Sticky tape
– a table/bench (or something else toilet height) to place the water bottle on next to the toilet.
Before Getting Started
*The DIY Colon Irrigator comes in a sealed sterilised bag, however if you have used the devise previously, please ensure that it has been sterilised with hospital grade disinfectant before use.
*Allow at least 15 minutes to complete your cleanse.
1. Put on gloves, position stool next to toilet, cover with towel and place water bottle filled with warm water along with lubricant on top.
2. Taking the valve end of the tube, place it in the bottle and push it down so that it reaches the bottom on the bottle (suggest then that you use tape at the neck end of the bottle to secure the tube (to stop it from moving around).
3. Before insertion press the pump a few times until the entire syringe is full of water.
4. Position yourself seated on the toilet.
5. Lubricate the Rectal pipe/nozzle.
6. Gently and slowly Insert the rectal nozzle into the anal passage (approximately 5cm or until reaching the red rubber tube). If you feel any resistance just redirect the pipe, do not force it in.
7. Pump the rubber bulb (in the centre of syringe) slowly and gently to ensure regular flow of water. Go slowly, pause in between pumps as going too quickly can create the need to evacuate immediately. The slower the better. The key to a successful colon irrigation is to allow the warm water plenty of time to rehydrates the contents of your colon and let your colon gradually work into the process.
8. You may take most (or even all of the water) on your first cycle which is fine. Or it may take several “fills and then releases” before you get through all of the water. Remember take your time. Lightly massage the lower abdomen in a clockwise direction.
9. When you feel it is necessary to release the water and waste in the toilet, gently take out the nozzle and position it next to the bottle and wrap towel around it.
10. Repeat this process as many times as necessary to go through all of the water. Remember take your time.
*Take the DIY Colon Irrigator and water bottle and wash / soak in hot water with hospital grade disinfectant.
*You can reuse your own personal enema syringe again once cleaned and sterilised.
This is all the equipment I use to keep the water flowing for the ducks in our harsh climate, we get temperatures down to -30°C which can last weeks and so far after 2 winters this set up works great.
Arrow Head Brass Frost Free Wall Hydrant
K&H Manufacturing Heat Garden Hose Bag
Lee Valley ¾” Brass Garden Hose Shut Off
Farm Innovators Stock Tank De-icer 500W
Help Feed The Ducks & Geese On The Duck Adventure on YouTube
Get a limited edition official “50 Ducks In A Hot Tub” T-shirt today click here http://www.50DucksInAHotTub.com to purchase today via PayPal
Or donate or subscribe via PayPal to help feed the Ducks & Geese on the Duck Adventure on YouTube with this link: http://www.50DucksInAHotTub.com