Factory Cheap Hot recharged hot water bag for Canberra Factory
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:NUANYI Model Number:NY0078 classification:hand warmer stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag) Product name:electric hot water bag Item name:electric warm bag weight:1.4kg Style:custom size:27*19.5cm Material: Flannelette,PVC Voltage:220V(110v) Power:380w Charge time:8-15min Warm time:3-8 hours Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory Approved Certificate:CE ROHS Wire length:75(80)cm Max...
Factory Cheap Hot recharged hot water bag for Canberra Factory Detail:
|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag)|
|Product name:electric hot water bag|
|Item name:electric warm bag|
|Warm time:3-8 hours|
|Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory|
|Approved Certificate:CE ROHS|
Product detail pictures:
We are going to dedicate ourselves to providing our esteemed buyers together with the most enthusiastically thoughtful products and services for Factory Cheap Hot recharged hot water bag for Canberra Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia , Atlanta , Plymouth , With many years good service and development, we've a professional international trade sales team. Our products have exported to North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and other countries. Looking forward to build up a good and long term cooperation with you in coming future!
What to Bring (required):
- Hiking Backpack (preferably at least 55 liters)
- Hammock or ultralight Tent & Footprint
- Backpacking stove
-Backpacking pot to boil water
- water bladder
- Water filter/purification
- Eating utensils
- Good hiking shoes with good socks
- Sandals for the hot sand or water shoes
- Wet Wipes (for toilet paper and quick bathing)
- Camping towel
-Full brim hat
Optional (bring if you have it)
- Bear Cannister (to protect against squirrels)
Garcia or BearVault
-Programable 2-way radio
- Dry bag (if you need it)
-Trekking poles (they look dorky, but they help with balance)
Mountain House taste better than Backpackers Pantry. You can get camping meals at REI or Amazon.
-In backpacking, ounces count! As a general rule, your loaded backpack should weigh about 15% of your bodyweight. It may seem manageable when you test fit your pack, but after 3 miles of hiking, you will wish you had something lighter.
- It will be hot so pack accordingly. The water will be cold and there’s plenty of shade in the canyon, so it’s not bad once you’re down there.
- It will be too hot for sleeping bags, but you’ll still want to bring a sleeping pad if you’re using a tent.