Factory wholesale big recharged hot water bag to The Swiss Manufacturers
Factory wholesale big recharged hot water bag to The Swiss Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
The organization keeps on the procedure concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, purchaser supreme for Factory wholesale big recharged hot water bag to The Swiss Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Finland , Namibia , Sao Paulo , It using the world's leading system for reliable operation, a low failure rate, it suitable for Argentina customers choice. Our company is situated within the national civilized cities, the traffic is very convenient, unique geographical and economic conditions. We pursue a people-oriented, meticulous manufacturing, brainstorm, build brilliant" business philosophy. Strict quality management, perfect service, reasonable price in Argentina is our stand on the premise of competition. If necessary, welcome to contact us by our website or phone consultation, we will be happy to serve you.
Get it at: http://icablezstore.com/product/dock-extender-adapter-for-lifeproof-fre-nuud-case-4-iphone-6-plus-ipod-new/ Leave case on while charging , this …
Ken is losing weight! He’s going ultralight. It is easier on the old body and I can now hike further. This is the first in a series of videos about how to reduce your pack weight, without sacrificing comfort or safety and without costing a lot. Join the adventure and learn along with me as I explore the lighter side of backpacking.
I live in southeast Texas, USA, where the climate is semi-tropical; so I don’t need to carry a lot of heavy gear to keep warm. The biggest issues are protection from creepy crawlers and staying cool. In the summer, heat indices are often between 105 and 110 F.
The ultralight kit is used for this trip included:
- Osprey Trip 20 Daypack 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
- Nylon Ground Cloth, 8 steel stakes, 1.37 lb (0.62 kg)
- frogg toggs Poncho, Socks, Washcloth 0.68 lb (0.31 kg)
- Sterno Stove and GSI Cup, 0.88 lb (0.40 kg)
- Hammock made by Bill in the Hills, 2.49 lb (1.13 kg)
- Hennessy HEX FLY Nylon Tarp, 1.56 lb (0.71 kg)
- eno Atlas Hammock Straps, 0.70 lb (0.32 kg)
- Medical Kit, Compass, Map, Light, 0.29 lb (0.13 kg)
- Shovel, Paper, Bug Repellent, Lighter, 0.62 lb (0.28 kg)
- Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter, 0.16 lb (0.07 kg)
- Battery Charger for Phone, Camera 1.21 lb (0.55 kg)
Total weight without food and water: 10.73 lbs (4.87 kg)
- Food for one overnight: 1 lb ( 0.45 kg)
- One quart of water: 2 lb (0.91 kg)
- Most water was filtered from the lake
Body-carry items items included: Keys, tick-removal tool, wallet, plastic bags, lighter, headlamp, whistle, neck-knife, camera/phone with mini-tripod.
Videography by Ken Kramm, 6 July, 2016, Sam Houston National Forest; iPhone 6+, Final Cut Pro X. “Hammock Fight, Mr. Mealey’s Mediocre Machine,” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/