High Quality for to Ecuador Factory
High Quality for to Ecuador Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
High-quality comes 1st; assistance is foremost; business enterprise is cooperation" is our business enterprise philosophy which is constantly observed and pursued by our business for High Quality for to Ecuador Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Uganda , Slovakia , Serbia , We have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers around the world. Currently, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
This is the GI handwarmer, I picked up at a garage sale, I listed it for $10 with shipping on ebay.
Trouble codes P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor Problem B1 and P1336 CKP Sensor (Cog) Wrong Signal to ECM. Misfiring and intermittent no start.
This is a great case study to learn about ignition inputs and outputs and how to find direction. Where is your problem?
– Chapter 21 Ignition System Inputs Part 6 (optical pick-ups)
– how to test for spark
– how to test optical pick-ups in a distributor
– how to clean the optical drive plate
– how to test for distributor upper bearing failure
– how to test ignition coil current and control
– crank and cam sensor testing
– OTC 3633 Mini Circuit Tester
– OTC 3639 Extra Long Heavy Duty Circuit Tester
– PicoScope 4425 4 Channel Standard Diagnostic Kit
– uScope Master Kit 1-channel automotive scope
– Current Probe, Low range, with Banana Plugs
– Bayco NSR-2168B LED Rechargeable Work Light – 600 Lumens w/3 Magnets Lithium-ion Battery
– Lisle 30200 Hand Impact Driver Set, with 1/2″ Drive Tool
This channel is dedicated to training both the do it yourself mechanic and the professional technician. It does not matter your level of experience, I can teach you to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems of both cars and trucks, gasoline and diesel. The information I cover is focused on universal concepts, that apply to all systems, in all model years. It is even applicable to other non automotive related systems.
Some basic electrical knowledge is helpful but not necessary. Start with my week 1 playlist to get an overview of my class at Rosedale Technical College. From there you will find coordinated week by week teaching through my book as well as new weekly case study uploads