Leading Manufacturer for recharged hot water bag to Croatia Manufacturers
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:NUANYI Model Number:NY0081 classification:hand warmer stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag) Product name:electric hot water bag Item name:electric warm bag weight:1.4kg Style:custom size:26*18.5cm Material: Flannelette,PVC Voltage:220V(110v) Power:380w Charge time:8-15min Warm time:3-8 hours Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory Approved Certificate:CE ROHS Wire length:75(80)cm Max...
Leading Manufacturer for recharged hot water bag to Croatia Manufacturers Detail:
|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag)|
|Product name:electric hot water bag|
|Item name:electric warm bag|
|Warm time:3-8 hours|
|Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory|
|Approved Certificate:CE ROHS|
Product detail pictures:
With this motto in mind, we've turn into one of quite possibly the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Leading Manufacturer for recharged hot water bag to Croatia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Switzerland , New York , Oman , If you have any requests, pls email Us with your detailed demands, we will give you the most wholesale Competitive Price with the Super Quality and the Unbeatable First-class Service ! We can give you the most competitive prices and high quality, because we are much more PROFESSIONAL! So please do not hesitate to contact us.
Video demonstrating the set up for using the DIY Colon Irrigator (Higginson Syringe). As the video demonstrates, it’s simple to use whilst seated on the toilet.
Directions for use
What you’ll need;
– 1.5 – 2 liter plastic or glass water bottle
– snug fitting household rubber or latex gloves
– Lubricant (i.e aloe vera gel, coconut oil or any other natural lubricant).
– 1 large bath towel
– Masking tape or Sticky tape
– a table/bench (or something else toilet height) to place the water bottle on next to the toilet.
Before Getting Started
*The DIY Colon Irrigator comes in a sealed sterilised bag, however if you have used the devise previously, please ensure that it has been sterilised with hospital grade disinfectant before use.
*Allow at least 15 minutes to complete your cleanse.
1. Put on gloves, position stool next to toilet, cover with towel and place water bottle filled with warm water along with lubricant on top.
2. Taking the valve end of the tube, place it in the bottle and push it down so that it reaches the bottom on the bottle (suggest then that you use tape at the neck end of the bottle to secure the tube (to stop it from moving around).
3. Before insertion press the pump a few times until the entire syringe is full of water.
4. Position yourself seated on the toilet.
5. Lubricate the Rectal pipe/nozzle.
6. Gently and slowly Insert the rectal nozzle into the anal passage (approximately 5cm or until reaching the red rubber tube). If you feel any resistance just redirect the pipe, do not force it in.
7. Pump the rubber bulb (in the centre of syringe) slowly and gently to ensure regular flow of water. Go slowly, pause in between pumps as going too quickly can create the need to evacuate immediately. The slower the better. The key to a successful colon irrigation is to allow the warm water plenty of time to rehydrates the contents of your colon and let your colon gradually work into the process.
8. You may take most (or even all of the water) on your first cycle which is fine. Or it may take several “fills and then releases” before you get through all of the water. Remember take your time. Lightly massage the lower abdomen in a clockwise direction.
9. When you feel it is necessary to release the water and waste in the toilet, gently take out the nozzle and position it next to the bottle and wrap towel around it.
10. Repeat this process as many times as necessary to go through all of the water. Remember take your time.
*Take the DIY Colon Irrigator and water bottle and wash / soak in hot water with hospital grade disinfectant.
*You can reuse your own personal enema syringe again once cleaned and sterilised.