Reliable Supplier recharged hot water bag to Russia Importers
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:NUANYI Model Number:NY0081 classification:hand warmer stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag) Product name:electric hot water bag Item name:electric warm bag weight:1.4kg Style:custom size:26*18.5cm Material: Flannelette,PVC Voltage:220V(110v) Power:380w Charge time:8-15min Warm time:3-8 hours Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory Approved Certificate:CE ROHS Wire length:75(80)cm Max...
Reliable Supplier recharged hot water bag to Russia Importers Detail:
|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag)|
|Product name:electric hot water bag|
|Item name:electric warm bag|
|Warm time:3-8 hours|
|Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory|
|Approved Certificate:CE ROHS|
Product detail pictures:
Well-run equipment, professional sales team, and better after-sales services; We are also a unified big family, everyone stick to the company value "unification, dedication, tolerance" for Reliable Supplier recharged hot water bag to Russia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Paraguay , Swansea , Philippines , We integrate design, manufacture and export together with more than 100 skillful workers, strict quality controlling system and experienced technology.We keep long term business relationships with wholesaler and distributors form more than 50 countries, such as USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Africa etc.
The Burgess Outdoor Propane Insect Fogger is a great way to help you regain some of your outdoor living space. There are a variety of options, but I am not a big fan of bug sprays, Citronella candles are barely effective, and devices like the Mosquito Magnet are non-toxic but very expensive. My new favorite method is to use the Burgess Fogger.
- It is effective, especially if used every few days as a systemic approach to reducing the entire mosquito population. You may still see an occasional mosquito, but their population seems to be cut by about 90%.
- There is a slight smell – not really an odor, but more like the smell of burning oil (think of an oil lamp)
- The propane tanks are very inexpensive
- The Black Flag solution is required, and it is tough to find. I have looked for it at Lowes, Target, Walmart, and a local hardware store without nay luck. I have come to expect that the only place I will be able to buy it is on Amazon.
- The 40oz tank is too big. This really is my biggest complaint. A 32oz bottle of Black Flag will only 80% fill the bottle, but the pump on the Burgess unit essentially needs it to be about 50% full so that the pump will reach the solution. This is unfortunate, because it means that at about 50% you will need additional solution.
- Having said that – the Burgess fogger is very economical in its use of Black Flag solution. I am able to cover an acre or so with only about 4-5oz per application.
- Seems to work on all of the annoying bugs – Mosquitos, flies, and gnats. However, it seems to not have any effect of bees, butterflies, and lightning bugs. How awesome is that?
- I have asked my neighbors if they mind if I fog their yards too. They are more than happy to have me reduce their mosquitos, and for me it creates an even larger buffer between and the bugs.
- So far, I have fogged a variety of plants… including some Hydrangeas, decorative Plum trees, Crab Apples, and a variety of other plants without damaging the plants.
- I never leave the Black Flag solution in the Burgess Fogger – the problem is that every time I pour the solution out of the reservoir into the Black Fog bottles I seem to always spill or waste some of the solution.
- Make sure that you allow the fogger warm up for a few minutes before using – you will know that it is ready when the fogger stops spitting fluid and everything comes out as fog.
As you know – Mosquitoes bites can cause a wide variety of ailments, such as – West Nile Virus, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Rift Valley Fever, and even encephalitis.
Final Verdict- The Burgess Propane Fogger is a very effective at reducing the population of mosquitos, flies, and gnats. While it does require an insecticide, I still think it is a better option that risking the West Nile virus and other diseases spread by mosquitos. For our family it has become our number one option for making our backyard much more comfortable.
4 1/2 stars