Wholesale Discount recharged hot water bag Wholesale to Salt Lake City
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:NUANYI Model Number:NY0078 classification:hand warmer stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag) Product name:electric hot water bag Item name:electric warm bag weight:1.4kg Style:custom size:27*19.5cm Material: Flannelette,PVC Voltage:220V(110v) Power:380w Charge time:8-15min Warm time:3-8 hours Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory Approved Certificate:CE ROHS Wire length:75(80)cm Max...
Wholesale Discount recharged hot water bag Wholesale to Salt Lake City Detail:
|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|stlye:with cover (can put hand in bag)|
|Product name:electric hot water bag|
|Item name:electric warm bag|
|Warm time:3-8 hours|
|Manufactor: Cixi Jade Rabbit Electric Appliance Factory|
|Approved Certificate:CE ROHS|
Product detail pictures:
With the "Client-Oriented" business philosophy, a rigorous quality control system, advanced manufacturing equipment and a strong R&D team, we always provide high quality products, excellent services and competitive prices for Wholesale Discount recharged hot water bag Wholesale to Salt Lake City, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malawi , Slovakia , Colombia , Our tenet is "integrity first, quality best". We have confidence in providing you with excellent service and ideal products. We sincerely hope we can establish win-win business cooperation with you in the future!
Ken is losing weight! He’s going ultralight. It is easier on the old body and I can now hike further. This is the first in a series of videos about how to reduce your pack weight, without sacrificing comfort or safety and without costing a lot. Join the adventure and learn along with me as I explore the lighter side of backpacking.
I live in southeast Texas, USA, where the climate is semi-tropical; so I don’t need to carry a lot of heavy gear to keep warm. The biggest issues are protection from creepy crawlers and staying cool. In the summer, heat indices are often between 105 and 110 F.
The ultralight kit is used for this trip included:
- Osprey Trip 20 Daypack 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
- Nylon Ground Cloth, 8 steel stakes, 1.37 lb (0.62 kg)
- frogg toggs Poncho, Socks, Washcloth 0.68 lb (0.31 kg)
- Sterno Stove and GSI Cup, 0.88 lb (0.40 kg)
- Hammock made by Bill in the Hills, 2.49 lb (1.13 kg)
- Hennessy HEX FLY Nylon Tarp, 1.56 lb (0.71 kg)
- eno Atlas Hammock Straps, 0.70 lb (0.32 kg)
- Medical Kit, Compass, Map, Light, 0.29 lb (0.13 kg)
- Shovel, Paper, Bug Repellent, Lighter, 0.62 lb (0.28 kg)
- Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter, 0.16 lb (0.07 kg)
- Battery Charger for Phone, Camera 1.21 lb (0.55 kg)
Total weight without food and water: 10.73 lbs (4.87 kg)
- Food for one overnight: 1 lb ( 0.45 kg)
- One quart of water: 2 lb (0.91 kg)
- Most water was filtered from the lake
Body-carry items items included: Keys, tick-removal tool, wallet, plastic bags, lighter, headlamp, whistle, neck-knife, camera/phone with mini-tripod.
Videography by Ken Kramm, 6 July, 2016, Sam Houston National Forest; iPhone 6+, Final Cut Pro X. “Hammock Fight, Mr. Mealey’s Mediocre Machine,” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/